[pct-l] Probability of Disaster

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Thu Sep 2 16:31:40 CDT 2010

My what if scenario was inspired by my reading of that book.

I recall a tragedy a few years back where a couple from SF and their two
children got stuck in a snow bank in Southern Oregon.  There were a number
of mistakes made which compounded into the father dieing going for help (as
I recall).  First mistake was missing their intended exit on I-5. Second
mistake was not turning around and going back to it. Third, they relied on
a map which either did not adequately describe the roads or else they
misread the map, and .....

Tortoise

<> Because truth matters! <>