[pct-l] Probability of Disaster

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 17:56:44 CDT 2010

Thanks Greg

The point I would like to say is that we are tend to underestimate the
danger. The experts tend to go into the difficult situations, then the
injury rate do not differ from the unexperienced hiker. The research
suggested that the basic pack weights were very different among the
long-distance hikers, and there was no evidence the lighter packs were
 safer than the heavy packs or the heavy packs were safer than the
lighter packs.

I would like to remain to this PCL member for a few years, although I
am a Japanese,  because many interesting and intelligent peoples
belongs to this list.

I had taken 25000 photos of the JMT in this summer, so I need more
times to select and upload to my blog.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami )