[pct-l] Private Property

Sean 'Miner' Nordeen sean at lifesadventures.net
Thu Sep 2 22:22:51 CDT 2010

The trail goes right through the Ashland Inn's property.  You are walking right next to their buildings at one point and they have nicely added a picnic table with a water facet for hiker use.  I also vaguely recall a locked gate for some sort of winter snow ski area that was private in that area.  It seemed pretty obvious when you were on private land since there were signs to that effect.  But this all seems to happen when you are getting near Callahans so I dont' think many hikers fell tempted to stop and camp through here since there is good food ahead.

-Miner