[pct-l] Gear question?

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Fri Sep 3 22:58:28 CDT 2010

Nicholas,

Slowing down and researching the options before making purchases of gear
for your trip is very prudent. Keep in mind that one can never research all
options or have ALL the facts; there comes of time to make the best
decision one can on the available info and act.

Others will tell you how much you can expect to spend for your gear.
Sometimes the cheap or free is better than the expensive.
Steel-eye is a very accomplished hiker and he probably spends less for gear
than most of the rest of us.

Tortoise

<> Because truth matters! <>