[pct-l] First Aid Kits for PCT/JMT

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 17:38:32 CDT 2010

My friend fell from his bike and he was treated by the "open
wet-dressing therapy". His wound cured rapidly. In Japan, this
treatment method was introduced  by TV, then  many doctors adopted
this technique.

This site was an experiment of of a doctor. This site was written in
Japanese, but you can easily understand the result of his experiment
by the photos.

http://www.araya.dr-clinic.jp/woundtreattrial.html

He made two wounds in his arm.  He treated the left wound  by the
traditional method, and the right wound by the open-wet-dressing
therapy.

It took 4 to 5 days to cure the right wound by the open-wet-dressing therapy.
It took 2 to 3 weeks to cure the left wound by the traditional method.

Today,  Johnson & Johnson or other companies sell more efficient films
for wound treatments.

But, the principle is simple, you can do this therapy by the duct tape
and the freezer packs on the trail.

--
Blogs http://completewalker.blogspot.com/
Photo http://picasaweb.google.co.jp/CompleteWalker/