[pct-l] ALDHA-West Gathering - Sep 24-26

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Sep 8 21:58:54 CDT 2010

Yes, once again your PCT hero and trail raconteur, Switchback, is challenging mother nature at the annual Gathering.  The venue for the 15th annual ALDHA-West Gathering will be Camp Morning Star, at Angelus Oaks, California. The camp is located in the San Bernardino Mountains near Big Bear. This will bring the Gathering to Southern California for the first time.

I will be painting shelter stakes florescent orange and revealing SuperSecrets of Backpacking (like my world famous one ounce hands-free umbrella holder, etc.).  Only a few people in the world know these secrets.

I thank you for your attention.  Your obedient servant ---

Sir Switchback of the Trail Pirate
Undocumented Thru-Hiker