[pct-l] Water is Soooo Boring

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 19:15:57 CDT 2010

I drunk diet cola in the airplane first time in my life, because it
was free. It tasted good, but I will not drink cola in everyday life.
It is expensive, it has no nutritive value.

I drunk 100% fruit juice with no sugar in USA, because I thought it
must be safe.

I always drink coffee, I am a caffeine addict.  Caffeine is not good
for your stomach, especially in the high altitude. But, I always drunk
two cup of coffee in the morning in this summer.  Fortunately, the
caffeine intoxication doesn't become heavy.

I drunk milk once at Lone Pine. It might be a good drink.

I have tested the American's unhealthy foods extensively in this
summer. The foods was not wrong, they sometimes taste good. Now, I
think that the overeating behavior of the Americans might be the cause
of the short life.

I drink coffee every day in Japan.  But I do not drink coffee in the
evening. I drink water with a tint of lemon juice, which taste good
and has no calories.

So, if you anxious about your health, I recommend water with very
small amount of lemon juice.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami )