[pct-l] Water is Soooo Boring

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Sat Sep 11 00:12:26 CDT 2010

I got some of this on a lark at Bevmo for $15:

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/4994/root100hg2.jpg

100 proof root beer!

Mix it with regular root beer at about 3 to 1 and if you get to the bottom of the glass, you won't give a darn about sugar or caffeine AND there will be tons of new words you can't pronounce!  ;-)

BillB