[pct-l] Water is Soooo Boring

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Sat Sep 11 21:22:47 CDT 2010

I've recently been using:

Kool-aid, sugar included mix
1/8 tsp salt
1/8 tsp salt substitute (potasium chloride)
1 tablespoon soy protein powder
1 liter water

I don't use the protein powder every time, but typically early afternoon,
especially if I don't feel like having a "real" lunch.

Why the above I don't know, it seemed good. I do use a lot of commercial
Gatorade and Gookinaid mixes as well.

AsABat