[pct-l] water is soooo boring....

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Sun Sep 12 12:39:40 CDT 2010

I was doing about 25% of the 100proof in a high end, small batch, root beer in a frozen glass...

After two of them, tough words included "Bill" (became "Phil") and "glass" (became "class", something I was losing by the minute! ;-) and then "woekvmamepvskwpfclg" (became "pheluphelofaduma", I was a lost cause at that point...)

Then bed...

So the numbers say:  1.5 drinks, with 12oz of root beer at about 3 to 1, is about 6+ oz of 100proof or ~6 shots = 7 shots of tequila or vodka = stick a fork in him, he's done...

BillB