[pct-l] Water is Soooo Boring

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Tue Sep 14 14:04:39 CDT 2010

1.  Emergen-C supposedly provides lots of needed minerals and vitamins and exotic chemical compounds.  I found an exact duplicate at Kroger called Essence-C that sells for about 40% less.  They both taste like medicine; add Gator-Aid or instant tea or Crystal Light or Tang or ...

2.  Is there anything other than water that is safe to drink ?   Ummmmmmm.  Beeeer.

3.  Nobody walks in America ???  You aren't looking in the right places.

Mango