[pct-l] Boots?

greg mushial gmushial at gmdr.com
Tue Sep 14 15:27:11 CDT 2010

> Message: 2
> Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 18:38:08 +0000
> From: dan kayser <yoyodadio at msn.com>
> Subject: [pct-l] Boots?
> To: PCT <pct-l at backcountry.net>
>

> I have been preparing for a PCT thru hike in 2011.  In part of my
> preparations I have attempted to hike the Colorado Trail (twice -2008
<snip>

For me, the answer has always been the same - live in whatever shoes I'm
planning to hike in (short of sleeping in them). The shoes mold to my feet
and my feet develop calluses at the pts of contact with the shoes...
welcome to the class of 2011 - looks like it's going to be a good sized
crowd.

put one foot ahead of the other, repeat until done,
TheDuck