[pct-l] Water is Soooo Boring

Ground Pounder groundpounderbill22 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 14 15:30:32 CDT 2010

"How's Your Trail?"  I use Zip Fizz on all my hikes and sometimes at work. I
love it and it really gives me the pick me up that I need. I've sent the
plastic tubes back to Zip Fizz and they sent me a plastic water bottle for
every 100 tubes. And Remember "Be Prepared" Ground Pounder Bill  "Semper Fi"