[pct-l] Platypus Content

Len Glassner len5742 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 16:11:38 CDT 2010

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 1:42 PM, Gary Wright <gwtmp01 at mac.com> wrote:

> Switch to plastic water bottles. You'll save weight and know how much is left
>each time you use them.

I've tried both the inside-the-pack and outside approaches.  Despite
the inconvenience, I like being able to drink cold water on a hot day,
long after I've reloaded.  And if it's going to be cold in the AM, I
put the containers in the sleeping bag and drink relatively warm water
for the first few hours of the next day.  Water carried on the outside
too quickly matches the current outside temp for my taste.