[pct-l] Boots?

Eric Lee saintgimp at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 15 13:29:03 CDT 2010

Diane wrote:

They always sell shoes too small. Whatever any professional offers, go up
one or two sizes.

Strongly agree with this but forgot to mention it in my previous reply.
People have this idea that blisters come from having shoes that are too big
and let your feet move around too much, and I'm sure there's some truth to
that if you have seriously over-sized shoes, but in my experience people
tend to have far more blister problems when their shoes are too small.
People buying shoes tend to prefer a nice snug fit in the store because it
feels "stable" but that usually doesn't work well on the trail.  Make sure
your feet have enough room.

Eric