[pct-l] If not alcohol (stove), then what?

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Wed Sep 15 15:00:51 CDT 2010

Good afternoon, Mr. Duck,

I resolve the stove problem by just not cooking or heating.  I began eating
cold food in ’07 when the S. Cal. deserts were extremely dry and I didn’t
want to encourage any possibility of starting a wildland fire.

I also save approximately 18 ounces of pot, lid, stove, support, windscreen,
fuel & bottle, and a pot sack.  I always have the stove gear close at hand
at home so it’ll only be a week or so away if I find I no longer enjoy my
cold food.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09