[pct-l] Recommended spots to leave a car in Lone Pine for a week?

Steve Cosner stevec at sfsu.edu
Fri Sep 17 11:42:19 CDT 2010

  There is an overflow parking lot at Whitney Portal, and in the
high-use times, people even park along the road up there.

Say... Since you're doing the High Sierra Trail, it would be cool if you
would post a report in the Trip Reports forum on the Whitney Hikers
Association web site:
http://www.whitneyzone.com/wz/ubbthreads.php/forums/7/1/Trip_Reports

What dates do you plan to start and finish?

Steve C