[pct-l] health care providers along the PCT

Len Glassner len5742 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 15:12:12 CDT 2010

I'll contribute one (vague and partial) item - there is a fellow who
(I believe works) at the Warner Springs Resort that can provide some
basic medical assistance.  This may only be for injuries and not for
illness.  Don't remember his name, but the check-in desk knew of him
and how to contact.  I took an injured hiker there this year, after
being pointed to him by WS Monty.  If this collection process goes
anywhere from here, I'll pursue more specific information.