[pct-l] Bicycle Usage Proposal

Joel Fisler pct at fisler.ch
Sat Sep 18 10:41:46 CDT 2010

Of course I have a swiss email address if I am from Switzerland (as you can see from my postal address), but I dont see why you are pointing this out :-)

I did parts of the PCT this year, more or less from Campo to Yosemite by foot. I loved it and I would also have loved it on a bike (especially places like San Jacinto down to I10 etc.)
Joel

On 18.09.2010, at 17:17, Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes wrote:

> Well, Joel from a Swiss email address... Ride your bike in
> Switzerland.  The PCT is for foot travel (human or other feet.) Try
> that first (do the entire trail) and then see if your opinion is the
> same.

Joël Fisler - joel at fisler.ch - http://blog.fisler.ch

HOME:	Hegibachstrasse 20, 8032 Zürich
PHONE:	+41 43 4998365 oder "joelfisler" (Skype)
CHAT:	fisler at mac.com (Messenger & iChat)