[pct-l] Good Breakfast places along the trail

eckert jape1 at cox.net
Sun Sep 19 16:55:02 CDT 2010

  The Alabama Hills Cafe in Lone Pine did it for me, but I'd like to
bring your attention to a out-of-the-way Bishop eatery.  About two miles
out  East Line St (West Line St. takes one up into the Sierra to Bishop
Pass) you'll find the Bishop airport.  There used to be a cafe there
that sold a pretty good breakfast and lunch, but they closed down. Just
about a year ago, a couple of Thai ladies opened Thai Thai restaurant at
that location.  It serves a mean breakfast of traditional American cafe
offerings, and if you can make it there for dinner, why you'll not find
a better peanut sauce in California.  All fresh foods, prepared
traditionally...it'll set you up for the next section with a happy tummy.

eckert