[pct-l] (no subject)

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Mon Sep 20 14:29:46 CDT 2010

You'll probably get this advice multiple times - buy Yogi's book.  She has lots of info about resupply opportunites at various road crossings, towns, hostels, pack stations, etc.  Then for specific places where you're still uncertain, post a specific question.

Good luck.  It's doable but may be limited in variety at certain places.

Mango

t2011 at hotmail.com>