[pct-l] ALDHA-West Gathering!

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Wed Sep 22 12:31:14 CDT 2010

Come one, come all, come ye low, dirty hiker trash! The ALDHA-West gathering, the 15th by God, will be held here in sunny southern California near Barton Flats at the Morningstar Camp. Come see some great talks and jump into the fun events planned. Then listen and see Ralph Drollinger; Adventure 16 co-founder, UCLA - End of Wooden Era basketball star and the ONLY person that will be at the gathering taller than Strider. And, after you've had a bunch of fun and camaraderie, consider volunteering for an open position; Triple Crown Award Coordinator, or Secretary (we're splitting the secretary-treasurer position), or a couple board positions. The amount of work needed to help ALDHA-West remain healthy is minimal and spread out over the calendar year.  So . . . what are you waiting for? Get up off of that couch and put down your beer and get the details at www.aldhawest.org.

See ya' all there!

Greg Hummel

"So I've decided what I'm going to do now. So I'm going up to Misty Mountain where the spirits grow.  Over the hills and through the woods where the spirits fly"
                         Led Zeppelin