[pct-l] Bear Canisters

Timothy Nye timpnye at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 18:03:19 CDT 2010

I believe that there are bear lockers at Glen Aulin, the high Sierra camp
some 8 miles north of Toulumne; although given the severity of the canyon
country, more vertical that horizontal, it seems doubtful in the extreme
that one could make it up to Dorothy Lake, the northern bordre of the park,
in one push.  Although, come to think of it, considering the mosquitos that
time of year perhaps that would serve as motivation enough!