[pct-l] Jumping Cholla!

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Fri Apr 1 22:23:23 CDT 2011

Good evening, Alphabetsoup,

I haven’t experienced any incidents with Cholla, or most other cacti, but I
once spread my ground sheet insufficiently far from a low Spanish Dagger
cactus and when I squatted down to spread my sleeping bag I ended up
sincerely wishing I hadn’t.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09