[pct-l] Shroomer Report

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Sat Apr 2 10:58:56 CDT 2011

Good morning, Naps-On-Trail,

In the interest of applying the correct tool to the job I suggest you
investigate appealing for help to a fallen angel; one more conversant with
the use of huge volumes of snow-melting heat.  The only problem, of course,
is avoiding selling one’s soul too cheaply.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09