[pct-l] Handheld GPS Recommendations - update

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sat Apr 2 14:11:02 CDT 2011

I contacted Garmin tech support. following their instructions I reloaded
system software, did a system reset, and purged specified files from
memory. I have fewer problems but still have had a lock up and a track that
just won't delete. Contacted Garmin tech support again Thursday eve and
haven't heard back. Waiting for Garmin's response before deciding what to
do with the unit.

Tortoise

<>  Because truth matters.<>