[pct-l] Food/money

Ate Tuna atetuna at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 19:18:59 CDT 2011

Axel,

Go spend a few hours in the grocery store marking down the price, calories,
carbs, fats, proteins and weight of many different foods.  When you get
home, put it into a spreadsheet and do some calculations.  Figure out the
cost to get approximately 4500 calories a day, and then follow with other
analysis.