[pct-l] Face Protection While Sleeping

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sat Apr 2 22:02:15 CDT 2011

Paul, if it makes you feel any better, the humidity in the southwest
is very low. I was able to sleep with my down quilt pulled up over my
face, breathing right into it. Never was my bag wet from this and I
rarely experienced any condensation in my tent at all. The only time
was in Washington when it was actually raining and had been for a few
days. Sometimes there is condensation on the outside of my tent -- in
other words, dew. Not a big deal.