[pct-l] Shroomer Report

Nathan Miller erccmacfitheal at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 2 22:20:53 CDT 2011

> I am relieved to know that the priests of the PCT have been
> interceding with
> the gods of sun and warmth with ritual dance, fires, and
> beer. I wonder if
> you have any sense for how far the intercession is good
> for? Will the
> prayers of Donner priests, for example, be effectual for
> Mammoth?

Do we have to make a sacrifice to the spirits of the Donner Party as well?

>If not, I
> wonder if we should organize a coordinated assault on the
> gods, perhaps a
> priest for every 50 miles ritually engaged in wild,
> inebriated dance. I may
> qualify to hold down a section--I went to a seminary
> once--I may yet have a
> connection I can open up to call in a few favors, the gods
> owe me.

No, an assault on the gods requires much more than that.  First, you need a device capable of destroying ascended beings.  Then you need to find a way to infiltrate both Mt. Olympus and Asgard.  The real problem will be devising a way to replicate the Ark of Truth so that both Arks can be activated at the same time.  Only then can we loosen the hold the gods have over the PCT.

-Nate the Trail Zombie
Newberg, OR