[pct-l] Hood and Rainier on a Thru-hike

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 3 17:47:47 CDT 2011

Shroomer would know much more about this ... But depending on route... Shasta's no baby...  It's definitely not something to be looked at as "oh I'll do this to get experience for a real summit". The rock is loose and you will be dodging large stones that come down with he snowmelt.  Be alert and don't get killed ; ). That mountain is crumbling.

Shroomer if you read this,  could you entertain us young ones wiu your story in Shasta that you told on he trail last year...

Sent from my iPod