[pct-l] Pocket Mail -like device?

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 21:49:18 CDT 2011

Hey folks,

I got this email and I'm passing it along to see if anyone knows how to help
this hiker.  I couldn't think of anything particularly usefull.  I don't
think he's on the list, so I'll be forewarding responses to him.  Thanks for
your help ahead of time.  Here's the email:

My name is ilan, I'm 23 and I'm going to hike the pacific crest trail
this April.
I desspretly trying to find an email device, but pocket mail went out
of business.
Do you maybe know about any other solutions for me or About any other
company that does the same service?
Thank you very much,
Ilan golan

Austin Williams

"It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would
make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven
symphony as a variation of wave pressure."  -Albert Einstein

www.PlanYourHike.com <http://www.planyourhike.com/>
Info on PCT Gear, Resupply Points, Maps, Thru hiking Movies, etc.