[pct-l] Asolo

Gerry Zamora gerry0625 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 22:51:06 CDT 2011

ok got my Asolo Sasslong Boots  about 1 week ago maybe a little more i love
them i thought they were a little to stiff at first but after a little break
in the are great really comfy maybe a lil warm but i think i will be ok not
to heavy for a boot.only got about 10-12 miles in them but so far so good.

--
Confidentiality Notice:

 This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.