[pct-l] ride to border

kristen grund waveflower45 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 02:06:32 CDT 2011

Hello all!

My boyfriend and I are in Finland right now and flying to Oregon to ready our gear and boxes and flying down to San Diego on the 26th of this month. We have a friend to stay with who lives in Carlsbad, but do not have a ride yet to the border (Campo) to begin the hike on the 28th or 29th. Just wondering if there were any trail angels or anyone down there who has figured out a ride to help us get there. We can try and get anywhere probably in the San Diego area or around.

Thanks so much!

Kristen & Ville