[pct-l] Traveling with your gear

Brandon McGinnity bmcginnity at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 17:28:27 CDT 2011

Good luck getting a trekking pole bast the TSA. hahaha.

Definitely check those and anything pointy or remotely weapon-like with your
pack (which is probably too big to carry on unless you're really
ultralight). I'm planning either to pack my pack in a cheap duffle bag,
or more likely a clear plastic bag, so the straps don't get caught in the
conveyer belts. All I'm carrying on are some more pricey things, like
camera, mp3 player, and whatever I choose to travel with (snacks, book,
etc).

--
~ Moccasin