[pct-l] Snicker Bandits & Strange Wild Eyed Thrus

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 07:42:59 CDT 2011

Dear Reinhold and Shroomer

I have just noticed this thread. I had been confined for ten days in
the Yakushima Hospital ( the southern isolated island in Japan) ,
because of the serious hiking disorder. Now, I am doing myself social
rehabilitation program. I will come back soon.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )