[pct-l] public transport from LAX to san diego

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 17:45:36 CDT 2011

Kylie...give me a call when u get into LAX. I'm about an hour away but I should
be in town til Mon. the 25th. I can take u to REI and where ever u need to go.
LA is a HUGE city and hard to get around if u don't have a clue. U can crash at
my place...just so u know we have three big dogs and a kitty...so u have to be
ok with them. I won't be goin to KO til Frid...have some other plans in between
but will get u ur supplies, gear and to Amtrak!

Sugar Moma