[pct-l] Hiking Disorder

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Apr 5 19:23:28 CDT 2011

Yoshi,....I hope it's nothing serious....but, to make sure, you should
have yourself tested for "MHD".
I suspect most list members suffer from this malady.
They may not realize it, or are in denial, but you can tell from the
topics discussed on the list and the ranting and raving that "MHD" is
rampaned on the list.
Sometimes I get that distinct feeling that you and I may be the only
normal ones on the list.
But, because "MHD" is highly contagious and may even be transmitted via
the internet, you should get yourself tested.
After all, you do not want to end up like Switchback, do you???