[pct-l] Hot Springs (was Deep Creek Detour)

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Wed Apr 6 09:32:54 CDT 2011

*"Wasn't there also an alternate route out of Steven's Pass that went
by a hot spring?" *

Good morning, Diane,

Some PCT hikers used to take the short detour to Kennedy Hot Springs just
west of the trail, west of Glacier Peak.  My understanding is that it got
wiped out during the big melt-flood in the winter of 2003.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09