[pct-l] finalized total pack weight (hopefully)

John Abela pacificcresttrail2011 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 13:17:46 CDT 2011

Hey Mike,

I hear ya, I really do.

If, however, I just sat around all day every day doing nothing but
screwing with gear I would say an "amen" to you - but your barking up
the wrong tree.

For over a year I have spent at least 4 days a week on-trail somewhere
here in California. I am out there pounding the miles, not just
sitting around with a scale calculating grams ;)

Just got in about 30 minutes ago from an overnighter and heading out
Friday for a 4-day trip on the Lost Coast Trail... wanna go :-)

John