[pct-l] Garmin GPSMAP 60C Sx

Annie MacWilliams mac5attack at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 6 10:52:07 CDT 2011

har-rumph.

I am trying to get the GPS points on my garmin vista HCx and following halfmile's wonderful idiot-proof directions, but I have a snafu.  I own a netbook. Not a real computer.  Without a DVD drive.  And garmin only sells downloadable Topo 24K maps for Cali and nevada.  I need to buy another pack for Washington and Oregon.  Has anyone dealt with before?  I don't want to buy two map packs for 100$ each when I can get the whole thing, on DVDs, for 80$ on Amazon.  If anyone knows of a quick fix it would be appreciated, otherwise I will just go buy a DVD drive and suck it up.

thanks,
annie