[pct-l] Fwd: Andrew Skurka Talk

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Wed Apr 6 13:24:26 CDT 2011

This just in, a discount for attending both. We, the ADZ, will miss you on Saturday if you chose to attend, but we'll try not to take it personally.

Greg Hummel

I will follow you if you follow me
All the days and nights that we know will be
I will stay with you if you stay with me
Just one single tear in each passing year
                            - Genesis