[pct-l] Most Needed Mail drops

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Wed Apr 6 23:25:01 CDT 2011

To this list, I would add Muir Trail Ranch, assuming you are not stopping at
Vermillion Valley. You'll want to do one or the other but not both as
they're only 1.5 days apart.

It has been several years since I went through, but I found the stores at
both Belden and Old Station to be capable of resupplying a hungry hiker with
little difficulty. Just avoid the weeks after the annual Bikers gathering in
Belden, as the store gets picked clean and restocking takes awhile.