[pct-l] Shutdown

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Fri Apr 8 09:51:32 CDT 2011

The "essential" folks are still on the job, working and getting paid.
Non-essential folks *might* get back pay.  Congress would have to specifically pass a bill allowing that (and they have in the past, but the talking heads say there's no certainty of that this time).  Otherwise, there's no back pay.  i.e. A furlough is a furlough!