[pct-l] tent stakes

Ate Tuna atetuna at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 18:37:29 CDT 2011

No matter what stakes you use, they still might not be good enough.  Take
3rd Gate for example.  Lots of people have had stakes pull out there.  I've
had an 8" Easton pull out there. An early starter has already had a couple
pull out on him while there. I doubt bigger stakes are the solution, but
securing the stake with rocks is.  How you use your stakes is much more
important than the type of stakes you use.