[pct-l] Snow, Snow, snow snow,,,,

Ate Tuna atetuna at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 21:44:55 CDT 2011

According to my observations of the tramway weather station on Mt San
Jacinto, this storm is bringing colder temperatures than any of the storms
during the winter.  It dropped into the teens early last night and stayed
there all day.  It's going to be a cold morning.  Brrr!!  I hope all the
early starters have sought a warm shelter if they're not prepared for a
night in the teens or maybe even single digits at higher elevations.