[pct-l] Paying it forward

Brandon McGinnity bmcginnity at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 07:45:41 CDT 2011

You are an amazing human being, for doing this. Man, I love trail culture,
it really does bring out the best people. I'm not "applying" for the money,
just wanted to let you know that this is a really cool thing, especially as
the first email (or anything) I read this morning. Good work :)

--
~ Moccasin