[pct-l] Idyllwild arrivals

eckert jape1 at cox.net
Sat Apr 9 11:17:02 CDT 2011

today's weather in downtown Idyllwild [ http://www.idyl.com/weather.html]

There are hikers already approaching and some even past this area.  It
would give comfort to us worrywarts to learn when they make it down from
the Desert Divide.  In particular, I've been trying to calculate where
Vicky, Jay, and Utah [ http://vickyandjay.blogspot.com/ ] might be.
Other hikers in the vicinity are Ryan McKinstry, a young man from
Germany, whose pre-trailname is Mark. Spitfire's probably up around Big
Bear, and I'm sure there's a couple of others who were probably caught
at altitude by this last storm.

If you learn of anyone making it down off the mountain, you might
consider posting their names to the list.  I for one would be obliged.

eckert