[pct-l] a year off....

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sat Apr 9 12:32:42 CDT 2011

Thanks for everything you did for us, Georgie. Your Hideaway was one
of the most restful stops on the trail for me and I felt fortunate to
have gotten some good sleep and some time off my feet hanging out in
your back yard. Good for you to take care of yourself! Thank you for
putting up with us smelly hikers for so long.

I guess the sign on the trail will have to be revised from an arrow
pointing to ice cream and trail angel to just ice cream.

Piper