[pct-l] iGo PowerXtender

James F. Miller jamesfmiller at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 10 10:50:17 CDT 2011

I have an IGO. I think you need to not leave it hooked up too long or it drains the phone...I think. But it works to about 60%

Not sure if I am taking it for my Droid X I think I am going to rely on carrying an extented life( or whatever its called)battery and the stock battery and the wall charger. Keeping the phone mostly off and learning to ID Current bushes should get us thru.