[pct-l] Two Weeks - where to go?

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 16:44:37 CDT 2011

I think the CREST bus take reservations the day before tho or even early the
same day for the later buses if I remember correctly. I'd hike south on the JMT
if I were you...not only do u get the elevation slower but you don't end up in
the valley in the end which is FULL of tourist...to me not a great way to end
2-3 weeks in the beautiful quiet wilderness!

Sugar Moma